Herbert Johnson Collection
Winter Wool Trilby - Bright Red
Ordering This Product
The Herbert Johnson Winter Wool Trilby design range are handcrafted in our limited edition mixed grey wool felt. These hats have a 2½ inch raw-edge brim and come in a choice of ribbon-work colour options.
This style with it's more modest proportions compared with our classic Poet styles having a slightly tapered lower crown and narrower brim, contribute to it's highly wearable silhouette.
Suitable for pairing with a wide variety of outfit styles and perfectly suited for the Autumn/Winter seasons. The Herbert Johnson Winter Wool Trilby is a Limited Edition style available in a broad collection of ribbon colours including Lemon Yellow, Wine Red, Bright Red, Cobalt Blue, Navy Blue and Bright Blue.
- Felt: Limited Edition mixed grey wool felt
- Brim: Classic 2½" raw-edge brim
- Ribbon: Simple design Petersham ribbon-work with contrasting bow knot detail. Option shown is the Bright Red option (other colourway options available)
- Interior: No liner, soft leather branded sweatband
- Bash: Hand-bashed soft centre-crease & side dents.
This hat has a softly tapered medium height crown shape.
Made with the women's right sided bow as standard as in this display option, please specify if you would prefer it on the men's side on the left.
This product will be handcrafted to order by our specialist hatting team at Herbert Johnson. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to check our current lead time for this product.
- Lead times are variable depending on our current volume of new orders being received.
- Please note that our handcrafters fulfil orders on a first come first served basis.
- When new orders are received at our Hatting Workshop they are entered into our making schedule in the next available position in the queue.
- Once your order reaches the front of the queue, it will take approximately 10 days to be handcrafted to order by our specialist hatting team at Herbert Johnson.
- The wait time for our handcrafted hats is normally between 2-8 weeks but please be aware that this can be subject to change.
- The wait time for our custom bespoke orders may be longer depending on what materials & supplies may need to be specially ordered in to fulfil the order.
- If you would like to inquire about the current expected lead time for your order, please contact the hatting workshop directly via email@example.com
- If you are hoping to order your hat for a particular event, please ensure you make your order in plenty of time prior to your deadline. Please inform our hatting department directly if your order is time sensitive and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- Once ordered you will be notified of the lead time.
- Our hats are carefully packaged in cardboard postal boxes for dispatch internationally.
- We ship worldwide.
- We calculate delivery costs based on the weight of each product and country to which the item is to be posted.
- Postage costs may be included in the purchase price for some items.