Swaine Adeney Collection
The Oxford - Chestnut
Oxford Weekend Holdall Available in 3 sizes 17", 19" and 25"
Swaine Adeney’s famous “go-anywhere” leather weekend holdall combines elegance with practicality. We only use the finest hand-finished bridle leather which is individually created in our Cambridge workshop by a single craftsman. The Oxford holdall is a traditional and quintessential piece of English luggage, as elegant as the city of dreaming spires after which it is named.
Shown here in London Tan, it is also available in Black, Havana, Chestnut, Navy and Jaguar Green.
- Hand-finished traditional English bridle leather, tanned with natural plant extracts.
- An environmentally-conscious leather with a superior depth and richness that improves with maturity.
- Brass hardware, cast and hand polished in England. Employing these traditional processes, both the natural grandeur and strength of the brass is retained.
- Inside is one zipped pocket which is almost the full width of the bag. Wide-open design and full brass zip to 3 sides effortlessly allow easy access and loading to the bag. (ie. easy rummaging around inside.)
- An internal gusset helps to maintain the internal structure whilst packing.
- Full bridle leather top flap-over gives added protection against the elements.
- A 19" flight bag is accepted by most airlines as carry-on luggage, but please check an individual airline's on board luggage restrictions.
- Detachable bridle shoulder strap. Available to order in 3 size lengths: 17", 19", 25"
- Measurements are approximate as each holdall is made by hand and small variations are naturally present.
- 17” - 17 x 11.5 x 9.5” - Weight approx. 2.12
- 19” - 19 x 11.5 x 12 - Weight 2.81
- 25” - 25 x 11.5 x 14.5 - Weight 3.4
We calculate delivery costs based on the weight of each product and country which the item is to be posted