Herbert Johnson Collection
Raiders Poet - Sable Beaver
Ordering This Product
Ordering This Product
A luxury beaver version of the original Herbert Johnson Indy Poet made famous by Harrison Ford in Spielberg’s iconic ‘Raiders of the Lost Ark’ film.
Made from luxury beaver fur felt in Sable, these timeless hats are completely handcrafted to order for each customer by the highly skilled hatters at Herbert Johnson. This hat has the characteristic dimensional cut brim with screen accurate handsewn dark brown ribbon-work.
- Felt : Sable 100% beaver fur felt
- Brim: Dimensional (2¾" front & back, 2 ⅝" on sides)
- Ribbon: Original 1½ inch dark brown galloon ribbon-band with screen accurate Raiders bow style
- Interior: Branded liner & soft leather sweatband
- Bash: Hand-bashed Raiders style (No 'Raiders Turn' as standard)
- See notes under the 'Ordering This Product' tab section for more details
All hats are created on straight sided graduated blocks scaled up and down proportionally from an average open crown height of 5½ inches at a size 59cm. This ensures that no matter what size you order, the proportions of the hat remain in balance.
Made with the men's left sided bow as standard as in this display option, please specify if you would prefer it on the women's side on the right.
This product will be handcrafted to order by our specialist hatting team at Herbert Johnson. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to check our current lead time for this product.
- Lead times are variable depending on the current volume of new orders being received.
- Please note that our handcrafters fulfil orders on a first come first served basis.
- When new orders are received at our Hatting Workshop, they are entered into our making schedule in the next available position in the queue.
- Once your order reaches the front of the queue, it will take approximately 10 days to be handcrafted to order by our specialist hatting team at Herbert Johnson.
- The wait time for our handcrafted hats is normally between 2-8 weeks but please be aware that this can be subject to change.
- The wait time for our handcrafted custom bespoke orders may be longer depending on what materials & supplies may need to be specially ordered in to fulfil the order.
- If you would like to inquire about our current expected lead time for your order, please contact the hatting workshop directly via email@example.com.
- If you are hoping to order your hat for a particular event, please ensure that you make your order in plenty of time prior to your deadline. Please inform our hatting department directly if your order is time sensitive and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- Once ordered you will be notified of the lead time.
- Our hats are carefully packaged in cardboard postal boxes for dispatch internationally.
- We ship worldwide.
- We calculate delivery costs based on the weight of each product and country to which the item is to be posted.
- Postage costs may be included in the purchase price for some items.