Swaine Adeney Collection
The Macmillan - Jaguar Green
The MacMillan gentleman's attaché is our most traditional style of attaché case, machine-stitched, the lid-over-body design has been around since the 19th Century (46 x 33 x 11.5 cm)
Ordering This Product
Ordering This Product
The MacMillan 4.5" gentleman's attaché is our most traditional style of attaché case, the lid-over-body design has been around since the 19th Century.
The shape is constructed using a steel frame in the lid and body. The leather is bonded to vulcanised fibre board and completely machine closed.
Once the internal pockets have been added, the attaché passes to the metal worker's bench, where the solid brass locks and fittings which are cast and hand-polished to a satin finish then attached to the case.
The MacMillan is self lined in Bridle Hide or Green Skiver leather (sheepskin leather, dyed using a vegetable extract).
Dimensions: 18 x 13 x 4.5" (46 x 33 x 11.5cm)
Shown here in London Tan, also available in Black, Havana, Chestnut, Navy and Jaguar Green. Can be personalised with the owner's initials
- Hand-finished traditional English bridle leather, tanned with natural plant extracts.
- An environmentally-conscious leather with a superior depth and richness that improves with maturity.
- Green Skiver or Bridle Hide Lining.
- Can be personalised with owner's initials.
- Bridle handle composed of 8 individually sculpted and hand-sewn leather components, ensuring comfort and longevity.
- Solid Brass hardware and locks, cast and hand polished to a satin finish in England to retain the natural grandeur and strength of the brass.
- The leather is bonded to flexible board panels, reinforced with a custom-made steel frame to guarantee an attaché that is practical, lightweight and durable.
- Lid compartments that accommodate a variety of business documents, stationery and business cards.
- Dimensions: ( 18 x 13 x 4.5" )
This product will take between 4-8 weeks to be handcrafted by our specialist leatherwork team, however please email email@example.com and we can check our stock for you.
We calculate delivery costs based on the weight of each product and country which the item is to be posted