Ordering This Product
Hickory’s warm tone and broken grain gives her the reassurance of a true faithful companion.
The handle is slender while still being well balanced in hand and graceful on her arm, and Brigg’s signature collar reminds her that she carries a true accessory of beauty.
This umbrella is from the Julia Brigg Range, and is a solid one piece that is able to be used as a walking stick. It is complemented with a plated gold or sterling silver collar, nylon or hand woven silk canopy, and has a 20” rib frame of high tensile strength.
- Hand crafted from a single piece of wood
- Wooden Umbrella Shaft
- Standard 20" Rib
- Available with Plated Gold Collar (PGC) or Silver Collar (SC). Pictured Plated Gold Collar.
- Your initials can be engraved
- Canopy available in silk or nylon (Vast array of colours available as a bespoke choice.)
- Handle is bent into shape over hot steam, ensuring our renowned "goodness of fit"
This product will take between 6-8 weeks to be handcrafted by our specialist craftsmen, however please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can check our stock for you.
We calculate delivery costs based on the weight of each product and country which the item is to be posted